Soft Magnetic Stamped Parts
Tailor-made Solutions for your Success
A “part” ist made of magnetically soft or semi-hard material
and is the smallest possible functional part – which cannot be
further broken down – with magnetic properties
- Utilization of our experience and knowledge as one of the market leaders for magnetic materials
- Assistance from our laboratory in analysing problems and optimizing products
- Utilization of our production know-how
- Utilization of our facilities and experience in setting the magnetic properties
Typical applications include
- Pole shoes with maximum flux density
- Electromagnets with maximum force
- Flux conductors with high induction
- Lamination stacks for high performance motors
- Relay parts
Lamination stacks are packages using single laminations separated by electrical insulating layers to surpress eddy current losses during dynamic magnetic load.
40 to 50 % Nickel-Iron Alloys
Alloys with a Ni-content of around (40...50) wt% are characterized by a maximum in the saturation polarisation of up to JS = 1.6 T and a medium range permeability. By selecting appropriate rolling and annealing conditions, the shape of the magnetization curve can be varied over a wide range
Components for Electric Motors
Whether you are looking for materials, permanent magnets or complete stator and rotor assemblies, we provide a comprehensive range of solutions for electric drives.
Contact UsThink Global - Act Local
We are looking forward to support you.